Our adventure resort is best weekend destination, mostly preferred by Mumbai & Pune crowds for Stay & river rafting. As we have experienced rush during weekends, we request you to book in advance for your stay and rafting packages, otherwise weekdays are easily available. We also provide one day adventure packages with River Rafting. One can drive to our campsite and explore surrounding area like Pali temple, Tamhini ghat, Bhira Dam, Hot water Springs, Water sports centre, Kolad Museum etc.
Welcome to our Kolad Campsite
Countryside drive will take you to our campsite. Check in at 3 PM into your cottage. Freshen up and proceed to dining are for evening Hi-Tea.Activity Time
It's time to explore our campsite and enjoy various adventure activities guided by our Safety Instructor.Much needed Food break
Mouth-watering dinner will be served at our dining area around 9-10 PM. One can enjoy night walk in and around campsite. Sleep very well to wake up early so that you can enjoy River Rafting activity.Day 2
Kolad Beautiful Morning
Good Morning! Wake up to the sound of birds. Morning greenery will be feast to the eyes. Dining area will be ready to serve hot Breakfast & Tea.River Rafting Session
Drive to the start point or hire an auto which will drop you to the river rafting start point. Activity will take 3 hours and good amount of energy to pedal as well.Lunch at Campsite
Hungry mind will be directed back to the campsite. Lunch will be served around 1 PM.Bye-Bye Time
Good bye to our Campsite. Head back to home safely with many memories to cherish.
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets and One guide per Raft
● Stay in Cottages (4-5 capacity)
● Evening Tea and biscuits, Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg), Breakfast, Lunch (Veg/Non-Veg)
● Adventure activities like Tarzan swing, Tunnel crossing, Trust fall, Wall jump, Net climbing, Zipline and Burma Bridge
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges Rs. 500 (To be paid on the spot)
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to River Rafting Start Point/Parking/campsite.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.
Kolad River Rafting Package
- Rafting Only
- Rafting & Stay Packages
- Adventure & Watersports
- Rafting with Lunch
- Rafting with Transport