Kolad is located on National Highway 17 and is 110 kms away from Mumbai and100 kms away from Pune. This small town is renowned for River Rafting in Kundalika River. The doors of Bhira Dam are opened around 8 in the morning every day. As a result, River Rafting can be done at Kolad the whole year.
The stretch of River Rafting is around 12 kms which gives you an ample opportunity enjoy River Rafting. There are around 10 rapids of Grade 2 & 3 which provides you an exhilarating experience. Apart from that, Enjoy the other adventure activities at our campsite such as Burma Bridge, Rifle Shooting, Archery, High Rope Course and Low Rope Course.
Reach River Rafting start point at 8 am.Introduction & Instructions
After a brief Introduction, Instructors will guide you about the Pros and Cons of River Rafting.Enjoy River Rafting
Around 9 am begin your Adventure with the River. The Rafting Session will last for around 2 hours.Lovely Rural Lunch
Proceed to our campsite around 01:00 pm where you can feast on rural delicacies (Veg/ Non-Veg).Adventure Activities
Before Bidding Adieu to Kolad, enjoy the adventure activities of Burma Bridge, Zipline, Tarzan Swing, Trust Fall.
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets, One guide per raft
● Lunch (Veg/Non Veg)
● Adventure activities: Burma Bridge, Zipline, Tarzan Swing, Trust Fall.
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to Start Point/Parking.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
Please Note: White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.
Kolad River Rafting Package
- Rafting Only
- Rafting & Stay Packages
- Adventure & Watersports
- Rafting with Lunch
- Rafting with Transport