Kolad is a laid-back town located in 110 kms & 100 kms away from Mumbai & Pune respectively. Kolad is famous for river rafting and it has various must visit places in its nearby vicinity. Places such as Ashtavinayak Temple at Pali, Unheri – Kanheri Hot Springs, Raigad Fort, Tala Fort, Avchitgad, Devkund Waterfall comes under the radius of 50 kms. One can therefore enjoy the weekend doing exciting activity like river rafting, sight-seeing and relax at our campsite.
Welcome to our Luxurious Wooden Villa
Please reach our campsite around 4 pm where we will allocate you our lavish AC wooden villas and get Freshen up.Explore the Campsite
You can explore our campsite on our well lit constructed roads. Enjoy the swaying of Coconut Trees, Palm Trees, Indian Gooseberry (Aamla) Trees relishing the sunset in a pleasant environment.Lovely Rural Dinner
Around 9 pm, Feast on the delicacies of Vegetarian and Non - Vegetarian dishes in our dining area (Not included in package). Head to bed as you will have to wake up early in the morning as you will proceed to Rafting Session.Day 2
Good Morning Guys!
Wake up around 7 am and freshen up as we will head to our River Rafting Starting Point followed by Breakfast.Kundalika River Rafting
Reach starting point at 9 am. Understand and follow the instructions of our Guide as you will gear up to enjoy the fun of River Rafting.River Rafting End Point
Our River Rafting session will conclude around 11 am. We will head back to our campsite to fill our stomach with delightful lunch (Not included in package).Delightful Lunch
Reach Campsite around 12 noon. Freshen up and share your experience of rafting while savouring the delicious meal.Visit us again!
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve and providing you a memorable experience. Please share your feedback for your entire stay over a cup of hot tea and biscuits.
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets, One guide per raft
● Luxurious AC wooden villa Stay
● Evening Tea Biscuits
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to Start Point/Parking.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
Please Note: White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.