Kolad River Rafting near Mumbai
Enjoy an eventful day with River Rafting at Kolad which is located on the banks of Kundalika River failing under Roha Taluka in Raigad District. Kolad from Mumbai is 110 kms (approx).
Kundalika river rafting near mumbai is being carried out since many years hassle free andsafely. The water is released in to the river from nearby Dam, therefore making Kolad an ideal destination for river rafting throughout the year. Safety precautions are kept on utmost priority thus providing you Helmets, Life Jackets and Pedal for rafting. An instructor is also there on the raft to take up the responsibility of providing you a memorable experience.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Pritam Hotel, Dadar at 5 am as we will proceed to Kolad for river rafting session.Food First
Before we begin our adventure activity, we will have breakfast on our way to Kolad.Kolad River Rafting near Mumbai
We will reach Rafting Start point around 8 in the morning. Follow the instructions provided by the instructor as you gear up for the adventure activity.Lovely Lunch
We will finish our rafting session around 11 am. We will proceed to our camp site to feast on local delicacies.Adventure Activities
Enjoy the other adventure activities such Zipline, Archery, Rifle Shooting, High Rope Course, Low Rope Course and many more. (Note - These activities will cost Extra).Wow What an Experience!
We will head back to Mumbai around 4 pm sharing our memorable experience with our fellow travellers.Note: Minimum of 15 participants are required to provide you to and fro transportation facility.
● Mumbai to Mumbai Transportation
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets, One guide per raft
● Breakfast & Lunch
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
Please Note: White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.
Kolad River Rafting Package
- Rafting Cost
- Rafting & Stay Packages
- Adventure & Watersports
- Rafting with Lunch
- Rafting with Transport