Enjoy the event of River Rafting in Kundalika River at Kolad. Kolad has been famous for river rafting since the early 2000s. The flow of water is controlled by a nearby Dam which releases water around 8 in the morning. Kundalika River Rafting is considered safe as every participant is provided with Life Jackets, Helmets and Rafting Pedals. Experienced Trainers and Instructors are always present at the time of rafting. Thus, their guidance is beneficial in crucial circumstances.
Kolad can also be considered as a center place for covering other nearby tourist destinations. One can visit places such as Ashtavinayak Temple at Pali (26 kms), Beautiful Avchitgad (16 kms), Mesmerizing Devkund Waterfall (28 kms), Historical Tala Fort (28 kms), ScupltedKuda Caves (35 kms) and Humongous Raigad Fort (49 kms).
Reach River Rafting start point around 8 am.Introduction & Instructions
After a brief Introduction, Instructors will guide you about the Do’s and Don’ts of the River Rafting.Enjoy River Rafting
Around 9 am we will begin our Adventure with the River. The Rafting Session will last for around 2 hours.
Also, if you want to have Lunch then you can opt for that in the Rafting with Lunch package.
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets, One guide per raft
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to Start Point/Parking.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
Please Note: White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.
- Rafting Only
- Rafting & Stay Packages
- Adventure & Watersports
- Rafting with Lunch
- Rafting with Transport