River rafting in Kolad is most famous activity across western India. Tourist from Gujarat, Goa and Karnataka visit to enjoy the thrill of River. River offers almost 12 rapids of grade 2 and 3 which are easy to medium and hence considered as safe activity compared to Rishikesh and Ladakh.
Welcome to our Wild County Campsite
Reach to our campsite by evening around 5 PM. You will be greeted with hot tea and biscuits. Manager will guide you to the booked cottages.Explore & Spend time with the your group
You can soak yourself in to the surrounding nature by taking an evening walk around the campsite. Young generation enjoys their party time till dinner.Much needed Food break
Delicious dinner at dining area will be served after 9 PM. Sleep early to wake next day morning to enjoy Kundalika rafting.Day 2
Kolad Beautiful Morning
Wake up to the beautiful morning. Have your hot breakfast before you move to the rafting start point. You can park you vehicle at the start point with the parking fees of Rs. 50River Rafting Session
River Rafting timings are not fixed as it completely dependent on water released by Bhira dam. However, mostly it gets released around 9 AM. So everyone is requested to reach before the time as activity happens only once in a day. Delayed arrival might not let you enjoy the rapids to the fullest due to low force.Lunch at Campsite
River rafting never lets you down with the thrilled involved in it. At the end, you might swim in the river upon observation of raft guide. After all the river time, one gets ravenous. You can come back to campsite. Change clothes and enjoy the delicacies of Kolad.Bye-Bye Time
Before departing Kolad, look back into the last 24 hours, the fun that you had, we request you to share review for the hospitality we offered.
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets and One guide per Raft
● Stay in Cottages (4-5 capacity)
● Evening Tea and biscuits, Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg), Breakfast, Lunch (Veg/Non-Veg)
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges Rs. 500 (To be paid on the spot)
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to River Rafting Start Point/Parking/campsite.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.