There are many hotels and resorts in Kolad but none like Coco farm of Wild county has to offer. Cottages are enclosed by greenery wherein one can surely like to spend weekend night. Situated away from the hustle and bustle of the small town. One can easily enjoy rafting and water sports staying at cottages.
Welcome to our Coco farm
One can check in by evening time after 4 pm. Hot tea & biscuits will be served at dining area. And you will be all set to enjoy your stay at campsite in your own way.It's your time, Enjoy it!
Chilling weather of kolad is good to have an overnight gathering for party poppers. Spend time amid the nature. One can try hands on football, volleyball or just relax & cook your own BBQ.Much needed Food break
Everyone is requested to have dinner before 10 AM so that you can wake up early morning for the Kundalika River Rafting.Day 2
Kolad Beautiful Morning
Wake up to the beautiful morning. Have your hot breakfast before you move to the rafting start point. You can park you vehicle at the start point with the parking fees of Rs. 50.River Rafting Session
Finally, The time for river rafting, starts after 9 AM. Followed by instructions, get ready to Rif-Raft & drenched in the water along the force for 12 km stretch. Crossing 12 rapids one by one, you will reach the end point of River Rafting.Lunch at Campsite
Head back to the campsite for Lunch. Freshen up, change clothes and join for buffet lunch at dining area.Bye-Bye Time
Relax at campsite before you check out. After check out one can head to water sports centre for the second half to enjoy kayaking, jet ski ride, banana bumper ride etc.
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets and One guide per Raft
● Stay in Cottages (4-5 capacity)
● Evening Tea and biscuits, Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg), Breakfast, Lunch (Veg/Non-Veg)
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges Rs. 500 (To be paid on the spot)
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to River Rafting Start Point/Parking/campsite.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.