Kundalika River Rafting is more close to the major metro cities like Mumbai and Pune. One can easily drive to the campsite for stay. Kundalika River Rafting start point is 18 km from the Campsite. We provides best rural delicacies of Veg & Non-Veg. Yeah even Jain food will be served upon request. We have total staying capacity of 200+ which has grown over the past 20 years.
Welcome to our Campsite
Reach Kolad Wilderwest campsite by 3 PM. Relax by the riverside. Hot tea & biscuits will be served on arrival to freshen up and get ready to enjoy you adventurous stay.Make it memorable in your style!
Why wait if you have so many activities and less time. Go for water sports. Kayaking, River Crossing, Zipline, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride are the main activities which you can enjoy at least once. You can spend evening time around campsite exploring the greenery & nature.Savour Local delicacies
Gather at the dining area to enjoy the taste of Kolad Veg & Non-Veg. Enjoy your stay & party harder. But, sleep on time so that you can wake up on time to reach Kolad river rafting start point which 18 km from our campsite.Day 2
Morning by Riverside
Wake up to the beautiful morning of Kolad camp. One can soak in the nature by walking beside Kundalika river. Else, you can head to dining area to grab hot cup of Tea or Coffee. While relaxing, enjoy hot breakfast before you hit rafting session.Get Set Raft
Rafting start point takes 30 minutes to reach by road. Requested everyone to reach start point on time so that you don't miss the actual force of water. You will be asked to sign the disclaimer before you enter into the water. Raft, Pedals, Helmet & Life Jackets will be handover to you.Lunch at Campsite
After 3 hrs of rafting activity, you need to drive back to the campsite. Lunch will be ready at dining hall.Bid Adieu Kolad
We wish you a safe journey back to home. Share and refer our Kolad experience with your friends and families.
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets and One guide per Raft
● Stay in Cottages (4-5 capacity)
● Evening Tea and biscuits, Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg), Breakfast, Buffet Lunch (Veg/Non-Veg)
● Complimentary Activities - Kayaking, River Crossing, Zipline, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride
● Any other personal expense
● Any other water sports activity
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges Rs. 500 (To be paid on the spot)
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to River Rafting Start Point/Parking/campsite. Cost for the same will be 1300.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.
Kolad River Rafting Package
- Rafting Cost
- Rafting & Stay Packages
- Adventure & Watersports
- Rafting with Lunch
- Rafting with Transport