Bungee Jumping in Kolad is the latest new addition to the adventure sports list of Kolad Town. It is the first water dip bungee in south India. Jumping platform is elevated at 40m from the base of Kundalika River which flows throughout the year. As Kolad is famous for River rafting in Kundalika River, you can merge both the activities and take a combo package for the full adventure.
If you are looking for Bungee Jumping in Mumbai or Bungee Jumping in Pune or nearby then you are on the right page. Kolad is the only place for Bungee jumping in Maharashtra after Lonavala.
Book your slot Now: – 7738073691
Bungee Jumping Cost – INR 2800 per person – (One time)
Timings for Kolad Bungee Jumping: Morning 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Prior booking is compulsory.
- Group discount available above 5 PAX.
- Bungee Jumping in Kolad Price and Cost varies with the season.
- It is the best bungee jumping in Maharashtra.
- There is no lift to gain height or to reach a jumping spot. One has to climb stairs all the way to the top.
- There will be a document signing process (Disclaimer)
- Followed by instructions of Bungee Jumping
- We are open for special inquiries like a film shoot, wedding shoot, etc., but need to book in advance at least one or two months prior.
Terms And Conditions
1. Health checkup will be done before the jump
2. A participant has to fill an Indemnity Bond (Risk Acknowledgement) before the jump
3. Weather and Wind conditions will be monitored to ensure a safe jump
4. Jump Master’s decision will be final to conduct a safe jump
1. 10% deduction if cancelled before 48 hrs
2. 20% deduction if cancelled before 24 hrs
3. 30% deduction if no show on the date of Jump
4. 50% deduction if no jump (no access to tower)
5. No refund if you return from tower top without jumping
Bungee Jumping Images
Bungee Jumping near Pune
It is one of the best places for bungee jumping in Maharashtra. Another bungee is also available in Lonavala at Della Adventures.