Kolad Hans Bungalow have capacity of 15 PAX with extra mattresses it reached to 20. Its surrounded by lush greenery. Very much safe for ladies and kids to enjoy within campsite area. Swimming pool is easily accessible from the Bungalow. One can try hands on the adventure activities of the campsite to release some adrenaline. There is a dedicated fridge & music system available for the customers.
Welcome to our Kolad Farmhouse/Bungalow
Reach to the Given GPS location by 3-4 PM. You are requested to follow GPS as there are fluctuating networks in and around Kolad. Once you reach, our manager will help you to check in. Hot tea and breakfast will be served at dining area.Activity Time
Get set ready to explore adventure activity zone of our campsite. Adventure activities like Tarzan swing, Tunnel crossing, Trust fall, Wall jump, Net climbing, Zipline, Burma Bridge will help you to come over your fear and build some confidence.Much needed Food break
Dining area will serve you delicious buffet dinner. You can have Veg or Non-Veg depending upon your food preference. And yeah, don't forget to ask for more if you liked it.Day 2
Kolad Beautiful Morning
Wake up to fresh morning of Kolad. Make yourself ready for Kolad river rafting activity. Before that fill your stomach with heavy breakfast.River Rafting Session
White water rafting purely depends on the water released from the Bhira Dam. Hence everyone is requested reach rafting start point before time. Rafting session requires lot of energy and has to prepare mind for 2-3 hours or 12 km distance of Kundalika river. Best Luck! Enjoy it to the fullest!Lunch at Campsite
Rafting extracts lot of energy and makes you hungry at the end point. To satiate your hunger, we keep hot meal ready at dining area.Bye-Bye Time
After Check out, you can explore few more things if you wish to. Pali Ganesh Temple, Tamhini Ghat, Bhira Dam or you can go for water sports. Don't forget to share good vibes with your friends and family.
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets and One guide per Raft
● Stay in Bungalow (15-18 capacity)
● Evening Tea and biscuits, Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg), Breakfast, Lunch (Veg/Non-Veg)
● Adventure activities like Tarzan swing, Tunnel crossing, Trust fall, Wall jump, Net climbing, Zipline and Burma Bridge
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges Rs. 500 (To be paid on the spot)
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to River Rafting Start Point/Parking/campsite.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.