Kolad River Rafting activity is more famous among Mumbai & Pune people. It's just 120 kms & 110 kms away from Mumbai approximately. Kolad is small town situated in konkan region on Mumbai-Goa highway. There are no government transportations available according to Itinerary and are least preferred by tourist. One can easily drive to this location and enjoy sightseeing as well.
Welcome to our Kolad Dormitory
Please reach our campsite around 3-4 PM where we will allocate you our comfy Dormitory that you booked with us. Settled down & then budge to the dining area for a hot cup of Tea & some biscuits.Activity Time
Our campsite is known for few adventure activities that we conduct after Hi-Tea. Our safety instructor will take you through various activities like Tarzan swing, Tunnel crossing, Trust fall, Wall jump, Net climbing, Zipline, Burma Bridge.Much needed Food break
Delicious dinner with rural konkani touch will be served at dining area around 9 PM. Head to bed as you will have to wake up early for River Rafting.Day 2
Kolad Beautiful Morning
Morning of Kolad never let you down for the fresh air. Hot breakfast will be served at dining area before going to river rafting start point.River Rafting Session
Rafting will start around 10 AM, but you are requested to reach before one hour so that information, instructions will be shared properly.Lunch at Campsite
After thrilling activity of rafting, you need to come back to campsite to change the clothes and savour the delicacies one more time at our campsite.Bye-Bye Time
Bid adieu to the campsite with lot of beautiful memories. Do share your reviews and references.
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets and One guide per Raft
● Stay in Dormitory (10-12 Capacity)
● Evening Tea and biscuits, Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg), Breakfast, Lunch (Veg/Non-Veg)
● Adventure activities like Tarzan swing, Tunnel crossing, Trust fall, Wall jump, Net climbing, Zipline, Burma Bridge
● Any other personal expense
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges Rs. 500 (To be paid on the spot)
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to River Rafting Start Point/Parking/campsite.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.
Kolad River Rafting Package
- Rafting Cost
- Rafting & Stay Packages
- Adventure & Watersports
- Rafting with Lunch
- Rafting with Transport