Our beautiful campsite developed on both the sides of Kundalika river near Kolad. We are pioneers of water sports and adventures activities in Kolad. Campsite can accommodate 200+ people at a time. There is also a enclosed dance floor with DJ set up available with an extra cost. One can easily spend weekend at campsite by getting involved in water activities. Our instructors are well qualified and trained from reputed institutes
Welcome to our Campsite
Reach Kolad cottage site by 3 PM. Hot tea & biscuits will be served on arrival to freshen up and get ready to enjoy you adventure and water sports activities.Splash some Water!
All thrilling water activities will be conducted by trained & certified Instructors along with all major safety measures.Savour Local delicacies
Evening time can be spend around riverside area by enjoying rural ambience. If you are hungry, head to the dining area where buffet dinner will be kept ready after 9 PM. Enjoy the local rural delicacies.Day 2
Kolad is small town and carry some laidback Goa culture to some extent. Ambience will give you forest or jungle feel. Morning in Kolad is amazing and much more refreshing than city life.Kolad Rafting Session
Campsite to rafting start point takes around 30 minutes time. We request every participant to reach start point by 8:30 AM.Lunch at Campsite
Thrilling rafting session will end after 3 hours. From the end point of rafting, campsite is 10 km away. Reach campsite to relish lunch after enthralling rafting.Bid Adieu Kolad
After Lunch, you can check out till 3 PM. We wish you safe return journey back to home.
● River Rafting Activity, Pedal, Life Jackets and On e guide per Raft
● Stay in Cottages (4-5 capacity)
● Evening Tea and biscuits, Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg), Breakfast, Buffet Lunch (Veg/Non-Veg)
● Complimentary Activities - Kayaking, River Crossing, Zipline, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride
● Any other personal expense
● Any other water sports activity
● GST 5%
● Driver food charges Rs. 500 (To be paid on the spot)
If your own vehicle/driver is not available then you will have to hire an Auto to pick you up from the End Point so that you can reach back to River Rafting Start Point/Parking/campsite. Cost for the same will be 1300.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
Please Note: Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.
White Water River Rafting and Rafting and River Rafting is all one and the same.